Williamson, Friedberg and Jones, prides itself on its level of involvement in the community. The firm encourages its attorneys to become actively involved in academic, civic, cultural, political and religious organizations that interest them.
As a result, most of our attorneys are currently serving in leadership positions within various organizations throughout the area.
Our attorneys have become leaders in bar associations, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions.
To see some of the organizations and associations that our attorneys currently hold or have held leadership positions in, click on the links below:
- 100 Men Reading – Pine Grove Area School District
- American Legion, Samuel K. D’Amato Post
- Berks-Schuylkill SCORE
- Boy Scouts of America – Hawk Mountain Council
- Captain Jason Jones Foundation
- Catholic War Veterans, Post 1051
- Citizens Fire Company, Mahanoy City
- Distracted Driver Program
- Downtown Shenandoah, Inc.
- Free Estate Planning Workshops for First Responders
- Guz’s Annual Charitable Project
- Hose Hook and Ladder Fire Company No. 1, Pine Grove
- M&T Bank Regional Advisory Council
- Minersville Spirit Day Committee
- Mock Trial Attorney Advisor
- New Minersville Fire Company, Minersville
- Orwigsburg Ambulance, Inc.
- Orwigsburg Business and Professional Association
- Orwigsburg Library
- Orwigsburg Lions Club
- Orwigsburg Veterans Memorial Building Taskforce
- Penn State Schuylkill Advisory Board
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Division – Zone 2 Chair
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Pine Grove Area School District – Board of Directors
- Pine Grove Area Youth Soccer Association – Coach
- Pine Grove Volunteer Firefighters’ Relief Association
- Rotary Club of Pottsville
- Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce
- Schuylkill County Bar Association
- Schuylkill County Elder Abuse Task Force ( Schuylkill Elder Abuse Prevention Alliance)
- Schuylkill Economic Development Corporation
- Schuylkill United Way
- Schuylkill Young Professionals Organization
- Tamaqua Chamber of Commerce
- Tamaqua Rotary
Contact Williamson, Friedberg & Jones
Fill out the form below to receive an initial consultation.