The attorneys of Williamson, Friedberg & Jones that specialize in Business and Corporate Law include:
- David H. Rattigan
- Iles Cooper
- James P. Diehl
- James E. Crossen, III
- Michael W. Fox
- Joseph H. Jones, Jr.
The attorneys in this practice area represent a large number of individual and family-owned businesses in Schuylkill County, and throughout Pennsylvania, including manufacturers, construction contractors, real estate developers, breweries, trucking, warehouse and distribution companies, mining companies, physicians, accountants and other professionals, as well as a variety of retail and wholesale companies and service providers. The firm has also formed and actively represents sole proprietors, corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts and joint ventures.
The firm also serves as counsel to several local and regional banks, municipalities, and sewer authorities, providing representation in commercial financing.
Our business attorneys provide advice and counseling in many areas, including the following:
- Selecting the Best Business Entity
- Corporation Shareholder Agreements
- Limited Partnership Agreements
- General Partnership Agreements
- Limited Liability Company Operating Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business and Contract Litigation
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Stock Purchases
- Pennvest, PHFA, PIDA and other government lending
- Business Loans
- Real Estate Leases
- Real Estate Purchases, Development and Financing
- Subdivision and Land Development Planning
- Title Insurance for Commercial Real Estate
- Zoning Applications and Appeals
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements for Business Owners
- Business Succession and Estate Planning
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Employment Law Matters
Contact Williamson, Friedberg & Jones
Fill out the form below to receive an initial consultation.