Areas of Practice
Business and Corporate Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Wills, Estates, & Trusts
Whether your business is a start-up or well-established, the attorneys at Williamson, Friedberg & Jones can help you navigate the many complex issues you face today.
For more than 80 years, our firm has represented sole proprietorships, family-owned businesses and large corporations in Schuylkill County and throughout Pennsylvania.
Our clients include manufacturers, construction contractors, real estate developers, breweries, trucking, warehouse and distribution companies, mining companies, physicians, accountants and other professionals, as well as a variety of retail and wholesale companies and service providers. We serve as counsel to banks, municipalities and local government entities
Our attorneys specializing in business and corporate law help clients with a wide range of issues, including:
- Business Formation and Dissolution
- Business and Business Asset Purchases and Sales
- Corporate Shareholder Agreements, Limited Partnership, General Partnership and Limited Liability Company Operating Agreements
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Leases, Purchases, Development and Financing
- Contract Litigation
- Loans/Commercial Lending, including government lending
- Business Succession and Estate Planning
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Employment Law
- Regulatory Compliance and other Operational Issues
- Contract Drafting and Review
Learn more about the attorneys at Williamson, Friedberg & Jones who specialize in business and corporate law and contact us to discuss what we can do for your company.